Thursday, October 30, 2008

Luis' Big 1st Birthday

I have had a crazy week so it took me 3 days to get these pictures up finally.


Luis James turned 1 on Monday and we had a great day as a family. We went to Anderson Farms in Erie for the day which was very fun...much to Oscar's surprise. We saw alpacas, goats, rabbits, chickens, ducks, a buffaloe, and cows...Luis called all of them dog, but whatev.


After Anderson Farms we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch and Luis was flirting with the waitress and an old lady THE ENTIRE TIME! I couldn't believe how obnoxious he was being, but I guess he is my son :O)

We let him have part of a brownie and Oscar let him have part of a sucker, both of which resulted in an amazing sugar high.

He was pretty grumpy in the evening because he didn't take a very good nap, but we did go to Gaga's house to get his present from her.

This weekend is more birthday fun because Luis' party is Saturday afternoon, I have so much to do still to get ready, but thank goodness I'm off tomorrow to get busy!

1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

He has gotten so big. How are you all doing? Crystal just got me into this blog thing.