Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lensky Super Star


At Parker and Kade's soccer game last Saturday Claire asked if Luis could be her special guest for her Super Star week at school. It worked out well with my schedule, so Luis and I went to her class on Tuesday afternoon so she could introduce Luis and tell everyone a little about him.

The facts that Claire shared were: he is my only cousin, he is zero years old and he is her favorite since he is her only cousin. Three kids god to ask questions about Luis and one of them asked what he looked like when he was born, Claire very matter-of-factly said "pretty much what he looks like now...only smaller." It was very cute.

While we were there one of the other kids sassed me a little bit and Kade came right to my defense and said, "she's been around kids a really long time and she knows what she is doing!!" He was shaking his head with all the attitude he could muster, it was great!

I'm throwing in a few extra pictures that I just took of Luis, just like to share the cuteness :O)



1 comment:

Zepeda Clan said...

That is so cute that Kade came to your aid. It sounds like it went well. LJ is getting so big