Monday, October 13, 2008

Little Monkey Bizness


Of course I only have one picture from my cell phone, but Luis and I had so much fun at Little Monkey Bizness on Friday afternoon. We met my moms group there (about 9 kids total) after I got off work on Friday and stayed for about 2 hours.


Luis was a little nervous at first because he doesn't like hanging out with too many kids, but he finally warmed up after an hour and just played and played. Most of the little kid area is padded blocks and such so he would dive into stuff and climb over everything.


I finally let him into the big kid area at the end and he loved the big slide best. He was always following some big boys around and laughing at everything they were doing. I think he is just dying to be mobile enough to run after them.


We are going back soon hopefully because Oscar is sad that he missed out on the fun. Maybe next time I will actually have my camera with me so I can get more pics.

No comments: