Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Fun

Luis has been mostly obsessed with water for about 6 months now and since it was so warm a couple of weeks ago I let him play with the hose in the backyard. He had so much fun watering the grass, filling the dog bowl and attempting to spray Momma. That last little gem was because he got me on accident and I screamed, he thought it was so funny that he tried to chase me into the house with the hose. I had to close the backdoor at that point, didn't want my carpet and couches getting watered too.




He also thinks it is so funny to get really close to the camera when I'm trying to take a picture, he doesn't understand how weird it makes him look but whatever. And after every picture I take he insists and seeing it on the camera and then says, "bebe?" (baby).


He has also recently figured out how to place his feet just right and pull himself up on the front door so that he can ring the doorbell. Then he yells into the house, "hello?!" He did this for about 2 hours a couple of Sundays ago.


We went to watch a couple of my co-workers practice with their Irish pipe and drum band, it was so fun. They are going to practice every couple of weeks at Wash Park when the weather is nice. The music was fun to listen to and Luis kept himself occupied by throwing his balls all over the place. He likes to "pitch" them to me (from about a foot from my face) and then I have to throw them back.



He likes to carry them all at once, which thankfully usually results in a good picture opportunity. Luis wore his pajamas to the park since it was going to be past bedtime by the time we got done, he looked a little dorky but oh well...







No comments: