Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I finally graduated!!

So it only took 12 years (on and off), but I finally graduated with my Bachelors in Human Services on June 20th! I was so excited to get to walk and have my family in the audience...it kind of makes the student loan debt I have feel more worth it.

I was in such a great mood the entire week leading up to graduation and woke up obviously silly with excitement on Saturday morning


Here is the big moment, look at that smile...it says, OMG I can't believe I'm finally done!


Me and my boys


Donny, Luis, me and my mom



Me and the triplets


I'm not sure what Luis was doing here...but I think it's a nice picture of Erin and I



Me and my sweet sweet baby who was a huge inspiration to finish my degree (how am I going to nag him about college in 17 years if I don't have my degree?)


Lets get out of here before they realize there was some sort of mistake!











I had such a nice day and really appreciate my family for supporting me (and giving me a hard time) during these years.

No comments: