Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a regular crazy month...

I don't have any recent pictures uploaded on to the computer yet, but I still thought I'd post a little about what we've been up to.

Luis can now count to 4 (about 50% of the time, but I'm counting it as success), it is so cute! He can also count to 2 in Spanish. He is obsessed with cars, it is kind of ridiculous.

I bought him a potty and I'm checking out several books from the library about potty training early. I know it is a mostly unrealistic goal but if we are possibly having another baby next summer I don't want to deal with two kids in diapers and I'd rather start trying now so I can get the failure out of the way quickly. He only sits on his potty sometimes, mostly he just shoves stuffed animals down the hole and laughs.

There is a new obsession with naked time after showers as well in our house, he runs out of the bathroom and rips off his towel and dances around naked. He will hang out on our bed for about 15 or 20 minutes before I insist that he get dressed. We haven't had any accidents yet, so maybe potty training isn't ridiculous.

He also says, "cheeeeweeeee" when he is poopy or too wet and it makes me giggle nearly every time.

Oscar and I are trying hard to landscape our yard but the previous home owners really made our lives hell by not keeping up with the previous landscape. I am going to try to put down the rest of the weed blocking fabric this weekend and then we are going to get our free mulch on Sunday...can't wait! 1 project down, 99 to go!!

No comments: