Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long time no blog...

After some gentle harassment on Sunday, I decided I better update my blog...it's only been 3 1/2 months :O)

So I'm going to do several posts to try to catch stuff up.

I got a new job on March 2nd. It was something I applied for in July so I was shocked to even get the initial call and then the fact that they called me and offered me a position was even crazier! I am now a Business Development Associate I with the City and County of Denver...this is a fancy name for Welfare case worker. It is a job I have always hoped my degree would let me get and while it is amazingly challenging, I am very excited about the new direction in my life.

Oscar is still working on basements, thank goodness the crappy economy hasn't taken everyone's money. Luis is as sweet and naughty as ever, as you'll see in subsequent posts.

No comments: