Monday, September 22, 2008

Insane Weekend

Luis and I just had the craziest weekend ever! We attended 4 birthday parties on Saturday, three for kids and one adult party. I then had a baby shower on Sunday which took another 5 hour chunk out of my day.

I'm so glad we were able to see so many people but this is what our crazy schedule looked like on Saturday:

11:00 a.m. - Sophie's 1st birthday party
2:00 p.m. - Leave Sophie's party and drive to Highlands Ranch for the next party/nap for Luis in the car
3:00 p.m. - Lander's 2nd birthday party
5:00 p.m. - head to Ava's 2nd birhtday party in Parker/short nap for Luis
5:30 p.m. - Ava's party
7:45 p.m. - head to Jason's party in Westminster (55 miles from Meredith's in Parker!!!!!!!)
8:30 p.m. - Arrive at Jason's party
10:00 p.m. - Finally get Luis to fall asleep at Jason and Kara's party (I drifted off too for a bit, I was pooped)
11:30 p.m. - Leave Jason and Kara's to head home (FINALLY)
12:00 a.m. - Arrive home after being out and about for 13 hours
8:30 a.m. Sunday - We finally all wake up

The baby shower yesterday we very nice and had great food. It was nice to have a ladies afternoon because even though I love my guys I totally need a little time away nwo and then.

We are not doing anything this weekend, I need a chance to veg out and get stuff done around the house.

No comments: